Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
- New visitors - please read the rules.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:57 pm
Please help me to find user manual end divers for the M/B 06/21/96-i430VX-2A59Ht5BC-00 release 07/02/1996S. It seems to be a Tyan but in their web cite i can't find anythig similar my Mother Board.
- Absentee administrator
- Posts: 1086
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:06 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Search for 2A59Ht5BC in oir Award BIOS IDs section.
Flash your BIOS at your own risk.
- El cheapo dude
- Posts: 3048
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2002 12:41 pm
- Location: Madrid, Spain
The latest update will eliminate your chances of using the 75MHz FSB on that board. So, if you're not going to use HDDs over 8GB in size, I'd think about it.
- The UniFlasher
- Posts: 3122
- Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 4:16 pm
- Location: Slovakia