This you must do on other pc.:
1. FORMAT A: (Floppy Disk)
2. PUT ALL 3 FILES TO FORMATED FLOPPY FROM ACER ASPIRE 1640 Z BIOS XP RECOVERY FOLDER
3. RENAME ZL9I3A24.WPH TO BIOS.WPH
This you must do on laptop:
3. UNPLUG THE BATTERY AND THE AC/DC CABLE
4. PLUG THE EXTERNAL FLOPPY DISK DRIVE TO YOUR LAPTOP
5. HOLD KEYS [Fn]+[Esc] , DURING HOLDING THE KEYS PLUG THE AC/DC CABLE AND PRESS THE POWER BUTTON
6. RELEASE THE KEYS [Fn]+[Esc] WHEN FLOPPY DRIVE STARTS TO READ FLOPPY
7. YOU MUST WAIT ABOUT 1 OR 2 MINUTES AND THEN YOU WILL SEE THE TEXT ON YOUR SCREEN
8. WINDOWS WILL ASK YOU: "START WINDOWS NORMALLY"
9. PRESS ENTER
10. THAT'S ALL FOLKS
|Recommended tools for finding BIOS Updates...|
Fill in your name and email and receive our ebook 'How to update your PC BIOS in 3 easy steps' (15$ value), free BIOS tips and updates about Wim's BIOS!
Are you currently having hosting problems? Do you feel that your site slowlyness is killing sales or traffic?
Our book Fast, Scalable and Secure Webhosting for Web Developers will give you the knowledge to run your site on a speedy, scalable and secure server!
Start learning about Linux, Nginx, MariaDB, PHP-FPM, Java, IPv6, HTTPS, WordPress and much more!
Tip: Receive your free Chapter Secure your site with HTTPS by joining our mailing list!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests