Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
#1174 by Geddy
Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:03 am
Recommended by Wim's BIOS... BIOS Agent scan: Upgrade your BIOS! DriverMax is the number one driver updater for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP
#1174 by Geddy
Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:03 am
I have an AcerNote Light 370C that will not allow me to boot from the internal CD Rom. I believe it is due to not having the BIOS settings correct for the boot procedure. I do not have an external floppy for the laptop hence the need to boot from the CD ROM. The BIOS is version 2.0 It provides with with an option for Diskette Drive A: with all the standard floppy size options but no CD ROM. It does however provide an option to boot from CD ROM. I created a CD Boot disk following "Bart's Modular Boot Disk" instructions but to no avail. I still receive a message stating to insert a system disk. With the hardisk empty I have no choice but to get this laptop booted by another means and the CD ROM is the only means. I'm sure that I must have the seetings incorrect in the BIOS to correctly boot from the CD ROM so anyone that can tell me what they should be would be greatly appreciated.