Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)

#47492 by maverick2
Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
Recommended by Wim's BIOS... BIOS Agent scan: Upgrade your BIOS! DriverMax is the number one driver updater for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP

#47492 by maverick2
Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
I have the solution,
i got a call from Lenovo, and they told me the the bios is not calling for the ac adapter, it´s because of the not original battery. The bios recognizes that it´s not an original battery so it shows this error with the power. He knows this problem.

But he said to me it´s not easy, it´s allready nearly impossible to get a battery for the T600 with minimum 70% capacity left, so the bios will do the update. He said if you buy an original battery on ebay this thing is nearly 10 years old, it can´t have 70% capacity left it´s dead.

He also said if the system is running well with XP i don´t have to do the update, because the changes were so little.

The best thing is i sent the e-mail to IBM yesterday and they sent me an e-mail today that i have to mail at lenovo, so I did today and half an hour later i got the call back ! This is service THANK YOU Lenovo