M825CLU pc chips dead

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
Optitom
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi guys..im new here.. My pc chips M825CLU mobo with an integrated duron 1400+, has just seemed to die on me. It was running fine until i installed a soundblasterlive value card. I dont know if i shorted something or what, but it doesnt even give me any beeps. The fans all turn, everything seems to be getting power because the cpu is warm and the ram is also. i thought it might be bad ram so i bought a new stick and still nothing. i cant get a video signal or any beep codes. could i have fried the bios chip with esd while putting in the soundcard? i have it down to the bare minimum now, just the onbaord vga, ram and monitor connected and still nothing. it is out of the case and sitting on the box i bought it in. i dont know what went wrong, any suggestions? Thanx
Denniss
BIOS Guru

Tried Clear CMOS ?
Make sure nothing is broken on the mainboard

I hope you had removed power from your PSU and pressed the power button to unload the PSU capacitors to avoid ESD shocks to your system while installing hardware
Optitom
New visitors - please read the rules.

I cleared the cmos, took out the battery even tried to short the battery connectors with a screwdriver, left the battery out all night and still nothing. i didnt however hold the power button down to unload the capacitors, stupid of me, but i think thats what fried the thing. i dont see anything visibly wrong with the mobo tho, so thats all i can think that it is...any suggestions on how to fix? thanx