Soyo SY-7VCA-E Bios

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
Sir Boo
New visitors - please read the rules.

HELP!!! Need Input!. i have a soyo sy-7vca-e motherboard.the bios #reads as follows 7vca-e 2aa2 upon researching the soyo website this is the latest bios update for this board when i boot up the board it just gets to the mem test screen then locks up. the cpu is a celeron 700 . all that is on the board is the video card and cpu.. what could the problem be? i have cleared the cmos , changed the m/b battery still the same things also tried swapping the cpu with a celeron 933 and when i did that i got nothing..also swapped the video card from a pci to agp and back (ihave tried four different videocards} also tried swapping the powersupply. manual cpu settings dont work on this board as it is auto cpu detect any input is greatly needed. Thanx
ajzchips
El cheapo dude

Tried other RAM?
Sir Boo

ajzchips wrote:Tried other RAM?
yes i have tried both pc100 and pc 133 ram 64 128 chips
zonxar
Master Flasher

Are the memory sticks you've tried single sided, or are there chips on both sides of the sticks. Some boards are very picky with high-density memory.

8)
Sir Boo

i have tried both types
Sir Boo

iam going to try to clean the contacts.. also need to know the max O/c settings for a celeron700 socket 370 cpu{also known as FSB].