Dell Inspirion 1100-- Please Help!

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
RobertR.
Master Flasher

i have a dell inspirion 1100 and it wont start up. There are no fans spinning, no hard drive activity, no keyboard lights, and no display. The only thing that turns on is the LEDs for power and the battery. The power light comes on as soon as i plug in the laptop to an AC power source. Please help me! I really need this up and running in time for school! I posted some pics here. Please helpme!!!

Take precautions.
RobertR.
Master Flasher

never mind, i fixed it by just disconnecting the power cord and plugging it back in holding down the power button. It started up right away!!!
Take precautions.
beatoem
Chip off the ol' block

my daughter once forced one of the 3 pins back which rendered the dell inoperative,fortunately i noticed that and pryed out the pin with her mothers tweezers,been beaut ever since.
d saint"
bithead9
New visitors - please read the rules.

I found (from experience) that is mobo will not power up due to a BIOS fault. When the battery is low
there is a defect in the code that also does not allow it to charge the battery! Of coure if you send to Dell
they tell you they replace the mobo at liek $500 cost what a joke. You only need to borrow a battery that is
charged and plug into the power brick. Then have a foppy ready to flash to A11 upate level - then all worries
are gone! Works great after that... Just wanted to share my tip. Maybe save someone a few $$$.
:D