This is not a suggestion, but rather a question.

Post your suggestions/comments/new info here.
herkulese
New visitors - please read the rules.

I posted a question on how to determine what motherboard I have under the "What is my Motherboard" area of your forum.

Then, after I determined which board I have, I posted a question about the same board regarding the proper BIOS and Flash Utility for the board under the "Bios Utilities and Flash Programs" section of your forum.

The moderator replied to the second question under "Bios Utilities and Flash Programs" , asking me please to not start two threads on the same board, and promptly locked the thread. I do not understand the problem because I posted two very specifically different questions under the sections of your forum that deal with those specific issues. This made perfect sense to me.

I apologize of this was wrong, but I do not understand why it was wrong?
ajzchips
El cheapo dude

You may have to forgive the moderator who locked your topic. He may have thought it was a duplicate post, something which too many forum users do, in spite of the warnings. I might have locked the thread, too, erroneously.

You have been "unfairly" treated, I admit, but totally unintentionally. We do tend to have a double- and triple-thread phobia here, and it is totally justified, as I have mentioned earlier.

Now, would you like your old thread unlocked, or would you rather start a new thread afresh? Your choice. If the former, then I'd wait for the other mod to unlock it; we don't tend to undo what other mods do; a matter of ethics.
herkulese

ajzchips,

Thank you for your comments, and for realy thinking through what I was communicating. Please do not think that I am overly upset about this, and yes I do understand the multiple thread phobia. I have, in the past, been guilty of it myself. My concern was to understand the moderators thinking in this case, and you have cleared that up for me nicely.

Yes, I would like the other post unlocked, if it is available, and again, I understand you not wanting to undo someone elses work.

Thanks again,
herkulese
herkulese

Thank you for unlocking the thread that I referenced above. This shows that you all are fair and willing to consider your posters point of view. I will continue to frequent this forum as I have needs in this area.

Thank you again,
Herkulese