Motherboard Soyo SY-7SBB dead

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
Aceroamargo
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi, good day for all. My name is Ricardo, from Argentina (and consequently my native language is Spanish, so, you apologize for my bad English).

I am participating in the forum: "My Hard Disk is not recognized", doing some tests with old motherboards and HD, and one of my motherboards, a SOYO SY-7SBB just stop working, WITHOUT ANY ALTERATION to the BIOS. It just stop working. No video and just makes a series of continuous, regular beeps, endlessly, until I turn it off.
I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me with this issue.

Additionally, I am needing if someone can provide me with a pure, untouched, original BIOS file for this same motherboard, since I want to use its BIOS memory to test another motherboard, and then I intend to return it to this one (these memories are difficult to get in Argentina, and much more these days, from COVID-19).

Best regards,

Ricardo
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

You want to check if the memory is seated properly all the way into the slot and/or if there is any debris/dust in the memory slot.

Bios: from the soyousa server as attachment.
Attachments
sbb12aa2.zip
(126.05 KiB) Downloaded 374 times
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
Aceroamargo
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi, Edwin. Thank you very much for the attached BIOS. Is that an original BIOS for my motherboard (I know that you put it that was downloaded from the official page of Soyo USA), but my question refers to whether it is a BIOS patched for large disks or not.

Best regards,

Ricardo
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

It does not need to be patched I believe and even if it needed that, I first want to make sure the bios cannot be the problem.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...