HELP : GA-8IDX3 BIOS Recover

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
dreamweaver
New visitors - please read the rules.

My mainboard :
GA-8IDX3
BIOS : Licensed AWARD BIOS , 2 M bit FWM
( In my mainboard , it said Phoenix Bios D686 036493276 and it attached to mb , so I can't use Hot Swap or reflash service )
I've updated my BIOS use F**k UPDATE from GiGaByte . Now My motherboard seems dead . Please help me.
Led on MB on , but the HDD Led is always on . Seems it didn't recognize my IDE . But my Floopy Disc is detected but not anything is read .
I see in Internet that if I want recover an Award BIOS I must create a boot disk and put the original bios + flash utility on it , after that reset pc in order it can recover my bios .
But in my case , it's not has any sign prove that it's reading from floopy ?? It's detect HD, CDROM , FD but nothing happens ?????
I wait so long ..

Please advise me : whether an Award Bios has another way to recover except the floopy one ?
Should I create a bootable CDROM ? Whether my mainboard can boots from a boot rom of network card or an USB flash disk ?
Please , help me .
The picture :

( with a bios like this , perhap it can not take out ??? )
dreamweaver

c'mon , evrybody .. please help me
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

email Gigabyte tech support, it is their flash utility that killed your board.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
capisi

Try the things below...and if they don't work try the folks at www.badflash.com....they may be able to ... ou have.
dreamweaver

I always to make a complain to Gigabyte support board . Well a FREE , FLEXIBILITY utility and DOWN ....

Many thanks for your response.