Flash Update was Interrupted, HELP ASAP

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
Jake
New visitors - please read the rules.

Okay, I'm currently resetting the CMOS again for a longer period of time. The support at intel suggested 45 minutes, but they didn't know the exact specifications of my motherboard because I'm running a Powerspec OEM's (Original Equipment Manufacturers) board, cause I bought it through Powerspec. So, yeah... I have to contact them if it keeps screwing up.

If that doesn't help, afterwards I will put the possibly bad hard drive onto this computer as a master drive and see if it works. I hope it doesn't screw up this computer also though.
Jake
New visitors - please read the rules.

Okay, I reset the CMOS sucessfully this time. Still doesn't detect drive. I assume it is dead.

Okay, I took the HD and put it onto the "working" computer as a master drive. It loaded more than on the other one. It said "Windows was not shut down properly, ... blah blah blah ... pick the way you wish to start windows... blah blah blah" so I tried every way and every time I see that blue screen with a yellow loader bar that checks for problems for a split second and then crash. Any suggestions? I wonder if I still have my files on there. :cry:
KachiWachi
The New Guy

Try it as "Slave" and run a scandisk on it, etc...
lucske74
Chip off the ol' block

You may now sure that the HD is good . So it is you bios that's corrupt .